Like so many seniors, Delores struggles with diabetes. Thanks to the Totes of Hope-Senior program, she is able to receive food items needed on a daily basis. This resource helps supplement her pantry so she can afford the more expensive items needed to care for her health.
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative