Lend a hand, help a neighbor.
Your helping hands mean the world to people in need of food. There are so many ways to volunteer at Food Bank of the Rockies, and every bit helps us help others. We provide the training, the safe environment, and the communal fun. All you have to do is show up.
To sign up now, use one of the links below or scroll down for more information about volunteering as an individual or as a group.
Due to COVID-19, our need for volunteers is great but so is our commitment to the safety of our volunteers, team members, and community. Please read the following updates:
- If you suspect that you may be ill or display symptoms, please stay at home. See the CDC’s symptom information.
- Every individual within a group must register and complete the online waiver found within their registration profile.
- We are taking precautionary measures based on the CDC’s recommended practices and ask our volunteers to do the same.
- We have enhanced our facilities’ cleaning procedures to protect our team and volunteers, and have guidelines in place to reduce the risk of infection.
- There are currently no capacity restrictions, and volunteer activities will continue as scheduled.
- Masks are optional for all volunteers and recommended for those who are immunocompromised, unvaccinated, or not fully vaccinated.
Ready to volunteer?
Want to sign up a group?
Whether it’s family, friends, co-workers or just you, we’d love to see you in our distribution center. We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities six days a week, mostly at our main distribution center but also at our Nome Street facility, both just off I-70 in Denver.
Volunteering is a phenomenal way to build camaraderie between peers, family members, classmates, neighbors, and friends. And we’ve made organizing your group volunteer experience easy to arrange and announce.
Want to volunteer on the Western Slope?
Want to volunteer in Wyoming?
Stay in touch.
When you sign up, we will share our latest news, impact reports, and happenings to keep you informed of how we are collectively answering the challenge of hunger.