Carlene has a story incredibly similar to so many other seniors. Her husband passed away, she lost her home, she lost a majority of her income and she now needs food assistance as a result. Carlene is so grateful for the Totes of Hope-Seniors program and for all hunger relief programs that exist to assist men and women just like her.
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver
- Providing Nourishment and Fostering Community on East Colfax
- Hunger Action Month 2023: Top Ways to Nourish Your Community
- Poverty Demographics: The Effects of Hunger on Different Age and Racial Groups
- Why is Food Security a Problem? It’s More Complicated than You May Realize.