We’re so proud to partner with Yard House – Round It Up America! Just last week we accepted an outstanding gift of $10,000 as a result of their national promotion. Customers are invited to round up their Yard House bill to the nearest dollar with the proceeds benefiting Food Bank of the Rockies and other food banks around the country. This $10,000 check is over $2,000 more than last year’s gift! Thanks to Yard House for their support of FBR! 40,000 meals will be provided as a result of your generosity.
Yard House – Round It Up America!
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative