On Day #3 of National Volunteer Week we would like to highlight our regular volunteer groups! We recently visited with Debbie, who works for Lockheed Martin and brings us a group of 18 co-workers each and every month. In addition, she has rallied her personal friends to add to her numbers. In addition, Lockheed organizes fund and food drives on our behalf each year. Debbie’s passion for volunteering and her passion for Food Bank of the Rockies and our mission is heartwarming and contagious. It’s amazing to us the impact one individual can have in making a difference in our community. Debbie and her group are just one wonderful example out of hundreds. Check out what Debbie has to say…you just might find yourself signing up to volunteer today!
We THANK our Regular Volunteer Groups!
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative