On Day #3 of National Volunteer Week we would like to highlight our regular volunteer groups! We recently visited with Debbie, who works for Lockheed Martin and brings us a group of 18 co-workers each and every month. In addition, she has rallied her personal friends to add to her numbers. In addition, Lockheed organizes fund and food drives on our behalf each year. Debbie’s passion for volunteering and her passion for Food Bank of the Rockies and our mission is heartwarming and contagious. It’s amazing to us the impact one individual can have in making a difference in our community. Debbie and her group are just one wonderful example out of hundreds. Check out what Debbie has to say…you just might find yourself signing up to volunteer today!
We THANK our Regular Volunteer Groups!
Already registered? Sign in
- Holiday Meal Planning on a Budget
- Holiday Volunteering: Serve Your Community This Holiday Season
- Top Ways to Support Food Banks this Holiday Season
- Providing Neighbors Culturally Responsive Foods and Choice
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver