Food Bank of the Rockies continues to grow. We continue to serve more neighbors in need, which means we’re storing and distributing more food . Our warehouse facility in Grand Junction had met its max in regards to space, so we’re proud to announce that we’ve moved to a significantly larger location in Palisade! Its been a work in progress, but our doors are open and we’re serving our agency partners on the Western Slope with more efficiency than ever before!
Movin’ On Up!
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative