Cesar was having a birthday party and rather than accepting gifts for himself, he asked his friends to bring non-perishable food items to donate to his neighbors in need. He and his mom delivered 93 pounds of food to us on a summer morning. Cesar reminds us just how great an impact one little person can have.
Little Person Making a Big Difference
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative