Invitation for Vendor Bid: Food and Supplies for Kids Programs

We are seeking a prime vendor to provide food and supplies used to prepare meals for our child nutrition programs known as Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP).  In accordance with Federal Procurement regulations, here is the link to the Invitation to Bid.

The award will be made to the lowest qualified responsible firm/bidder whose bid conforms to the terms and conditions of this solicitation.

If you are interested in this business, please provide the requested information by 4:00 PM, May 27th, 2022 

Additional attachment- Exhibit A Official Bid Price Sheet

  • Please complete and return with the other required documents per the IFB. 

Submitted bids will be reviewed and the award will be announced by June 1st.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)  mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.




Already registered? Sign in

Enjoying this post? Subscribe for more great content.