This donation was made as part of partnership between K.I.D.S. and NDBN to distribute 20 million Huggies brand diapers to families in need throughout the U.S. in 2012. To address today’s dire need for diapers, every three months, K.I.D.S. and NDBN will distribute five million diapers, donated by Huggies Every Little Bottom, to more than 90 diaper banks, food banks and other such agencies for families in need across the United States. Huggies Every Little Bottom was launched in 2010 with the sole purpose to help address the issue of diaper need in North America. Since its inception, the program has donated more than 60 million diapers toward this cause.
Holy Huggies, Round #2
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative