This donation was made as part of partnership between K.I.D.S. and NDBN to distribute 20 million Huggies brand diapers to families in need throughout the U.S. in 2012. To address today’s dire need for diapers, every three months, K.I.D.S. and NDBN will distribute five million diapers, donated by Huggies Every Little Bottom, to more than 90 diaper banks, food banks and other such agencies for families in need across the United States. Huggies Every Little Bottom was launched in 2010 with the sole purpose to help address the issue of diaper need in North America. Since its inception, the program has donated more than 60 million diapers toward this cause.
Holy Huggies, Round #2
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver
- Providing Nourishment and Fostering Community on East Colfax
- Hunger Action Month 2023: Top Ways to Nourish Your Community
- Poverty Demographics: The Effects of Hunger on Different Age and Racial Groups
- Why is Food Security a Problem? It’s More Complicated than You May Realize.