Our friend Tom’s days include the massive task of managing government programs for FBR. He is responsible for all aspects of administering CSFP, TEFAP and SLP programs in accordance with USDA and state guidelines. In addition, he completes all documents necessary for compliance and reimbursement. Sounds complicated right? It is. You can find Tom and his hard working staff at our Nome Street warehouse location, just 5 minutes from our main warehouse. Growing up, Tom dreamed of hanging out on the back of a garbage truck but changed those vocational goals as he got older. He now plays bass in a band, owns 2 horses and 2 dogs and craves chicken mole on a regular basis.
Faces of Food Bank: Tom
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative