Sheryl is responsible for all functions related to our Kids Café program, After-School Snacks, Kids and Senior Totes of Hope and all other programs of the Nutrition Network Department that may be developed. She can be found in the inner depths of our warehouse facility with her dedicated staff. Sheryl always dreamed of becoming a mother and is thrilled to be able to enter the “grandma phase” of her life as well as work with children as part of her profession. Her next dream is to vacation at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas but will settle for ATV camping with her family in the meantime.
Faces of Food Bank: Sheryl
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver
- Providing Nourishment and Fostering Community on East Colfax
- Hunger Action Month 2023: Top Ways to Nourish Your Community
- Poverty Demographics: The Effects of Hunger on Different Age and Racial Groups
- Why is Food Security a Problem? It’s More Complicated than You May Realize.