Sheryl is responsible for all functions related to our Kids Café program, After-School Snacks, Kids and Senior Totes of Hope and all other programs of the Nutrition Network Department that may be developed. She can be found in the inner depths of our warehouse facility with her dedicated staff. Sheryl always dreamed of becoming a mother and is thrilled to be able to enter the “grandma phase” of her life as well as work with children as part of her profession. Her next dream is to vacation at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas but will settle for ATV camping with her family in the meantime.
Faces of Food Bank: Sheryl
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative