It’s with heavy hearts that we feature this week’s Face of Food Bank, our dear friend, Victor. Vic passed away suddenly on Monday evening. He was a priceless member of our family. His love for family and friends and passion for giving back made Vic a man who was deeply respected and admired. Victor will not be forgotten by his food bank family or the volunteers he worked so closely with on a daily basis. We love you Vic and we miss you more than we can express.
Faces of Food Bank: Remembering Our Friend Victor
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver
- Providing Nourishment and Fostering Community on East Colfax
- Hunger Action Month 2023: Top Ways to Nourish Your Community
- Poverty Demographics: The Effects of Hunger on Different Age and Racial Groups
- Why is Food Security a Problem? It’s More Complicated than You May Realize.