It’s with heavy hearts that we feature this week’s Face of Food Bank, our dear friend, Victor. Vic passed away suddenly on Monday evening. He was a priceless member of our family. His love for family and friends and passion for giving back made Vic a man who was deeply respected and admired. Victor will not be forgotten by his food bank family or the volunteers he worked so closely with on a daily basis. We love you Vic and we miss you more than we can express.
Faces of Food Bank: Remembering Our Friend Victor
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative