Meet Meggan. She’s relatively new to our food bank family and can be found smiling and chatting with agencies at the agency order window. Meggan processes orders and invoices for partner agencies and assists with all order related questions. Before she began her career at FBR, she worked with the Peace Corp in West Africa for two year where she met her husband. As a kid, Meggan dreamed of designing roller coasters but developed a passion for the non-profit sector. She appreciates the business savvy nature of our organization, the active atmosphere and working directly with volunteers and agencies. We’re thrilled that she moved from intern status to full time employee!
Faces of Food Bank: Meggan
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative