Meet Meggan. She’s relatively new to our food bank family and can be found smiling and chatting with agencies at the agency order window. Meggan processes orders and invoices for partner agencies and assists with all order related questions. Before she began her career at FBR, she worked with the Peace Corp in West Africa for two year where she met her husband. As a kid, Meggan dreamed of designing roller coasters but developed a passion for the non-profit sector. She appreciates the business savvy nature of our organization, the active atmosphere and working directly with volunteers and agencies. We’re thrilled that she moved from intern status to full time employee!
Faces of Food Bank: Meggan
Already registered? Sign in
- Holiday Meal Planning on a Budget
- Holiday Volunteering: Serve Your Community This Holiday Season
- Top Ways to Support Food Banks this Holiday Season
- Providing Neighbors Culturally Responsive Foods and Choice
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver