Kelyn is one of our staff responsible for working directly with our 1,000+ agency partners. Our agencies are on the front lines of hunger and Kelyn works hard at scheduling site visits and updating agency information internally. You can find Kelyn near the agency order window in the heart of our Denver warehouse. She once thought she’d work with animals for a living, but her desire to speak Spanish lead her to the non-profit sector. She spends her free time running and skiing and dreams of backpacking through Europe someday.
Faces of Food Bank: Kelyn
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative