Our friend Jerry can be found either behind the wheel of a FBR truck or hustling around our Denver warehouse, loading and unloading product from trucks, keeping accurate driver route logs, maintaining equipment, assisting with inventory control, pulling agency orders, stocking and other related administrative tasks. As a kid, Jerry dreamed of becoming a pro basketball player, but while he works on that dream, he’s happy serving our clients and providing food assistance for those in need. Jerry grew up in a huge family with 7 sisters and 5 brothers and claims spaghetti to be his meal of choice.
Faces of Food Bank: Jerry
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative