Jed is a culinary expert, assisting with meal preparation in our King Soopers Community Kitchen. He works with our Chef/Culinary Manager, Paul, and with volunteers on a daily basis and follows meeting industry standards for proper product handling, storage, sanitation requirements and inventory levels/control. Jed joined the staff after spending time as a volunteer. He appreciates the low to no stress environment at FBR and loves working for a fabulous cause that focuses on the community and cooperative efforts. Jed dreamed of being an architect as a child and now dreams of touring Romania’s mountains and caves. He’s an outdoorsman, partaking in hiking, biking, skiing and photography and craves English toffee ice cream.
Faces of Food Bank: Jed
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative