Jed is a culinary expert, assisting with meal preparation in our King Soopers Community Kitchen. He works with our Chef/Culinary Manager, Paul, and with volunteers on a daily basis and follows meeting industry standards for proper product handling, storage, sanitation requirements and inventory levels/control. Jed joined the staff after spending time as a volunteer. He appreciates the low to no stress environment at FBR and loves working for a fabulous cause that focuses on the community and cooperative efforts. Jed dreamed of being an architect as a child and now dreams of touring Romania’s mountains and caves. He’s an outdoorsman, partaking in hiking, biking, skiing and photography and craves English toffee ice cream.
Faces of Food Bank: Jed
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver
- Providing Nourishment and Fostering Community on East Colfax
- Hunger Action Month 2023: Top Ways to Nourish Your Community
- Poverty Demographics: The Effects of Hunger on Different Age and Racial Groups
- Why is Food Security a Problem? It’s More Complicated than You May Realize.