On Tuesday, August 10th at 10:30 a.m., Smithfield and the United Food and Commercial Workers Union delivered 150 thousand servings of protein (a truck load of frozen pork) to FBR as a continuation of its ‘Feeding The Hungry’ coast-to-coast tour to donate a total of nearly 20 million servings of protein over the next three years to Feeding America food banks. Smithfield’s longstanding retail partner, Safeway, and a dedicated supporter of FBR, also participated in the program.
A Truckload of Hope
Already registered? Sign in
- Holiday Meal Planning on a Budget
- Holiday Volunteering: Serve Your Community This Holiday Season
- Top Ways to Support Food Banks this Holiday Season
- Providing Neighbors Culturally Responsive Foods and Choice
- New Partnership with Denver Broncos Foundation and Centura Health Helps Address Food Insecurity in Denver