Do you believe that you (a kid) can make a difference in the world? We sure do. We know what awesome ideas and generous hearts kids have and we’re so excited to see what you’re going to come up to fight hunger in Colorado! Check out what 7 year old Tess is doing in her community! Click HERE for her story. Tell us what you think!
7 Year Old Fighting Cancer
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative