Jessica Rink, Corporate Social Responsibility Project Manager for Bank of America stopped by the food bank yesterday with a wonderful gift. Thanks to a grant from Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Food Bank of the Rockies will be able to provide 40,000 meals to our neighbors in need, just in time for the holidays. The grant we received is part of ongoing investments the Bank of America Charitable Foundation is making to address immediate critical needs, such as hunger and shelter, and longer term solutions that promote financial wellness through access to benefits and resources. We are filled of gratitude, knowing the pantries of those struggling to put food on the table will be filled as well. Thanks Bank of America!
40,000 More Meals, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative