On April 5th, Safeway donated 10 grocery carts full of much needed food after an Easter Seals & Special Olympics bagging competition with local media celebs at a Denver Safeway store. Special thanks to Safeway for the 4th consecutive year of including us in this awesome event! The food certainly goes a long way.
10 Grocery Carts of Food Go a Long Way
- Discovering Friendship While Volunteering: Meet Margaret and Debbie
- Filling the Gaps Post-COVID with the new FRESH Program
- The Pandemic May Be Waning, but Food Insecurity Remains
- Nourishing Body and Heart with Familiar Foods Through the Culturally Responsive Food Initiative
- Meet Kate Budd, Food Bank of the Rockies’ Mobile Pantries Representative