Food Bank of the Rockies is a GREAT place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a nourishing work environment with paid time off, health, dental and 401K benefits. When we have available positions, they are posted below.
Email resume to Human Resources Director Cathy Brown, email@example.com
Hours: Varies Tuesday- Saturday
Rate of Pay: $19.00
Responsible for oversight of Mobile Pantry distributions to include loading and unloading product from trucks and product (donated, TEFAP & CSFP) distribution processes adhering to Feeding America, CDHS/USDA compliance regulations. Responsible for maintenance of driver logs vehicle and other maintenance schedules. Maintains accurate receipts; related administrative tasks. Assists with breaking down pallets, disposing of waste and collection of recyclable materials during and after each distribution. Assists with warehouse duties; stocking shelves, record keeping, waste, inventory counts and sanitation, equipment, building and grounds. Assists with other Programs Department tasks including but not limited to TEFAP & CSFP deliveries.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver donated & Purchased product to mobile pantry sites
- Assist with set up distribution (unloading product, breaking down cases, etc…) and clean up (reloading product, breaking down recycle and trash) at each site
- Responsible for loading outbound product
- Responsible for maintenance of driver logs, vehicle inspection and other maintenance schedules according to DOT regulations
- Keeps cab and cargo area of truck and food handling equipment clean and sanitized
- Follow Road Net Assigned Route as directed
- Maintains receipts/invoices and other paperwork; signed and returned to office.
- Maintain food industry standards for proper product handling, storage, and warehouse sanitation
- Assist with all necessary record keeping of inventory, surplus, and waste; as well as assisting with inventory physical counts.
- Work closely with volunteer site coordinators and volunteers to ensure congenial relationships
- Assists with other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or GED. Must be 25 years of age or older due to insurance requirements; possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License, as well as a good driving record according to FBR guidelines. Warehouse experience a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Demonstrated ability to work compassionately with diverse people
Demonstrated ability to work independently and flexible hours, including early evenings and Saturdays
Able to interact with others in a diplomatic, courteous and positive manner
Demonstrated ability to lift 50 pounds on a daily basis, and up to 80 pounds
Demonstrated ability to bend, twist, kneel, climb, lift, pull, push & perform other warehouse activities
Maintain neat & clean appearance at all times as well as appropriate use of FBR apparel
Strong work ethic, including organizational and motivational skills
Demonstrated ability to maintain records
Job Title: Receiving/Inventory Coordinator
Reports to: Director of IT
Salary Range/Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time 7:30-4:30 (1 Hour Lunch)
Frequency of Pay: Bi-Weekly
Base Wages Paid: Min-$15.34
Responsible for the physical receiving, placement, and storage of inventory. Data entry associated with said inventory. Creates inventory allocations for FBR branch offices. Assists with physical inventory count processes: including monthly cycle counts. Misc. inventory distributions, monitoring expiration dates, and following FIFO methods. Assists with creating SOP’s for physical aspect of the warehouse, and training. Inventory adjustment processing. Performing general office duties, and maintain filing for all inventory received. Responsible for inventory recall notices review and communication with appropriate departments. Maintaining AIB standards with cleaning logs and maintenance.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for main warehouse inventory received:
• Count, weigh and tag inventory
• Separate and count mixed pallets
• Assign item numbers
• Data entry into Ceres for product received
• Purchased Product Received
2. Physical inventory for Main Warehouse and other locations for Donated and Purchased Product
• Data Entry for Waste and Physical count adjustments
• Monthly inventory cycle counts and Line Verifications
3. Assists in creating allocations based on all products received for branches:
• Labeling product for branches
• Placement of product for shipments
• Monitoring accuracy of inventory quantities
• Supports branch staff with inventory procedures
4. Communicates any equipment maintenance needs.
5. Communicates warehouse maintenance needs to include:
• Freezers & coolers for cleanliness
• Temperature & proper operation
• Maintaining Cleaning Logs
6. Training and Standard Operating Procedures
• Assist with creating procedural documents, to include data entry procedures for WMS and equipment for all operations departments to include government program processes.
• Assists director with setting standards and creating guidelines, to include staff support and daily reviews.
7. Manage all Recall Notice with proper guidelines
8. Communicate and understand all aspects of inventory movement:
• Internal transfers
• Product adjustments
9. Maintain cleanliness in warehouse.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
Computer literate (Excel, Outlook)
Attention to detail with good organizational and time management skills.
Ability to communicate (verbally & written) clearly
Ability to lift up to 60 pounds on a daily basis
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Computerized Inventory and warehouse experience.
Experience in operating warehouse equipment: forklift, pallet jack, etc.
JOB TITLE: RECLAMATION/WAREHOUSE
Reports to: Distribution Manager
Salary: $13.30 to $19.96
Responsible for overseeing all reclamation processes including preparing the work area, product inventory and training and supervising volunteers. Serving as the front-line liaison for FBR with reclamation volunteers. Ensure volunteers have a positive experience in order to form partnerships with new and existing volunteer groups.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reclamation (Salvage, Grocery Rescue, and food Drive)
- Setup prior to volunteer arrival
- Replenish product
- Maintain sanitation stations
- Orientation for volunteers
- Explain and assign duties
- Communicate FBR mission
- Food safety and warehouse safety standards
- Rotate product to be worked. FIFO
- Assists with processing re-call items received from Feeding America (FA) and monitors for compliance.
- Data entry and use of scan guns
- Maintain AIB compliance
- Maintain quality control and sanitizer solution test logs.
- Correct placement of the sorted product into bins.
- Maintain warehouse according to FA & AIB sanitation and packing standards.
- Keep Reclamation and storage area clean and neat at all times.
- Work with Safety manager to implement safety plans, track volunteer injuries and serve on the safety committee.
- Volunteer Coordination
- Work closely with Distribution Manager, Warehouse Lead, and Volunteer Coordinator to ensure adequate numbers of volunteers to handle the workload.
- Train volunteers on sorting procedures.
- Coordinate volunteers during sorting.
- Ensure volunteers are sorting into the correct categories.
- Reinforce safe work behavior of volunteers.
- Daily presentations to volunteer groups to aid the Development Department in forming partnerships.
- Troubleshooting issues that arise involving volunteers and recommend strategies to reduce/eliminate future issues.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or equivalent, experience may be substituted for education. Some warehouse experience preferred. Experience with computerized warehouse system preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Demonstrated ability to work with volunteers
Ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently while meeting deadlines.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational and motivational skills
Ability to repetitively lift and move 70 lbs. at a time
Ability to use forklift preferred.