Giving Tuesday, December 3, is a GREAT time to set up your Colorado Gives Day contribution!
While we’re always happy to receive donations directly on Giving Tuesday, your gift through Colorado Gives Day, December 10, is multiplied so it can help us feed more families.
You don’t need to wait until December 10 to set up your contribution. Gifts can be easily be scheduled in advance to be contributed on Colorado Gives Day so you can avoid the Colorado Gives Day rush. Join with other generous Coloradans and visit our Colorado Gives Day page to learn more and help us feed hope to our community!
Schedule your Colorado Gives Day Gift
Colorado Gives Day FAQ
- What is Colorado Gives Day?
- When is Colorado Gives Day 2019?
- Who created it?
- What is ColoradoGives.org?
- Is #GivingTuesday the same as Colorado Gives Day?
- Must I use ColoradoGives.org to make my donations on Colorado Gives Day?
- How do I make a donation on ColoradoGives.org?
- What is the benefit of creating a donor account on ColoradoGives.org?
- What methods of payments can I use?
- What is the minimum donation?
- Is there a maximum donation amount?
- I can't remember my donor account password. What should I do?
- Are there any fees for making donations through ColoradoGives.org?
- What is a recurring donation?
- Can I schedule my donations in advance?
- How do I schedule my Colorado Gives Day donations?
- Why does my credit card receipt say "Cmty FirstFdn/ColoradoGives or CoGivesDay/ColoradoGives" in the merchant section rather than the organization to which I donated?
- Can I use the acknowledgment letter as a tax receipt?
- How do I search for nonprofits?
- What if I can't find my favorite nonprofit?
- Can I donate to multiple charities at one time?
- Can I use my employer's matching gifts program?
- Is my donation tax deductible?