Food Donations are always needed and very welcome!
Whether you’re an individual, an organization, a school, a company – your donation is greatly appreciated. Please click the category that best fits below to receive information on donating.
- I’m a food manufacturer, distributor, farmer or retailer
- I am a grocer, caterer or dining establishment with food to donate
- I would like to hold a food drive
- I have food donations to drop off
We always welcome food donations from manufacturers, distributers, farmers and retailers. If you have a donation, please contact Tony Alexis at 303-371-9250 ext. 212 or email@example.com to make arrangements for delivery. We are located at 10700 E. 45th Avenue, Denver CO 80239. Click here for a map.
Since 1991, FBR’s Denver’s Table program keeps nutritious surplus food from being thrown away, and instead, served through our partner agencies, to those most in need.
FBR sends refrigerated trucks to some of our area’s generous retail and food service establishments, such as grocers, caterers and restaurants.
Items that make great donations include large quantities of:
- Prepared entrees, side dishes & desserts that have not been served to patrons.
- Unopened industry-sized containers of food, beverages, condiments, sauces, spices, & non-food items
- Close-dated dairy products
- Fresh meat or produce deemed aesthetically unfit for patrons, or rotated out of inventory, but still wholesome & nutritious
Bringing your donations to our warehouse is very helpful and saves us about $150 in fuel and labor costs.
You can drop off food donations at Food Bank of the Rockies, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m and one Saturday per month from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Sometimes we can make special arrangements – please contact us. If you are unable to drop off your donation, we encourage you to consider some other ways to help us fight hunger. We are able to turn every dollar we receive into four meals for our neighbors in need.
We are located at 10700 E. 45th Avenue, Denver CO 80239. Click here for a map.