Commodities Supplemental Food Program

Please read the information below to determine if this program is right for you.

Who Qualifies to Receive Food Boxes?

Seniors, age 60 and over may qualify if they meet the following income guidelines:

# In Household Maximum Monthly
1 $1,287
2 $1,736
3 $2,184
4 $2,633
5 $3,081
6 $3,530

Do you deliver CSFP boxes?

Yes, but only to seniors aged 60 or over who have medical problems which prevent them from picking up at our sites. Please contact us for more information.

What documentation do I need to bring to register for CSFP?

  • ID
  • Proof of Address (bill, rent receipt, car registration)

What kind of food will I receive in the CSFP box?

  • Canned Meat
  • Canned Vegetables
  • Canned Fruit
  • Cereal
  • Cheese
  • Pasta, Rice, or Potatoes
  • 1% UHT Milk
  • Dry Milk
  • Beans or Peanut Butter
  • Fruit Juice

Do I need an appointment?
No, you can just walk-in to one of the sites listed in our informational flyer. View our flyer for seniors. Please follow the days and hours listed.

If I do not qualify for CSFP, where can I get other food assistance?
You can still receive food at other pantries which serve emergency food. Find a pantry near you

If I have more questions, who can I contact?
Please contact the CSFP department or call 303.371.9250


Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.