Food Bank of the Rockies is a GREAT place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a nourishing work environment with paid time off, health, dental and 401K benefits. When we have available positions, they are posted below. Email resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Receiving/Inventory Coordinator
Salary Range/Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time 8:00-4:30
Frequency of Pay: Bi-Weekly
Base Wages Paid: $14.96 to $22.44
Responsible for the physical receiving, placement, and storage of inventory. Data entry associated with said inventory. Creates inventory allocations for FBR branch offices. Assists with physical inventory count processes: including monthly cycle counts. Misc. inventory distributions, monitoring expiration dates, and following FIFO methods. Assists with creating standard operating procedures for warehouse management software: and with training. Inventory adjustment processing. Performing general office duties, and maintain filing for all inventory received. Responsible for inventory recall notices review and communication with appropriate departments.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for main warehouse inventory received:
- Count, weigh and tag inventory
- Separate and count mixed pallets
- Assign item numbers
- Data entry into Ceres for product received
- Purchased Product Received
- Physical inventory for Main Warehouse and other locations for Donated and Purchased Product
- Data Entry for Waste and Physical count adjustments
- Monthly inventory cycle counts and Verifications
- Assists in creating allocations based on all products received for branches:
- Labeling product for branches
- Placement of product for shipments
- Monitoring accuracy of inventory quantities
- Supports branch staff with inventory procedures
- Communicates any equipment maintenance needs.
- Communicates warehouse maintenance needs to include:
- Freezers & coolers for cleanliness,
- Temperature & proper operation
- Training and Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with developing procedural documents and data entry procedures for warehouse management software and, equipment for all operations departments to include government program processes.
- Assists director with setting standards and creating guidelines, to include staff support and daily reviews.
- Manage all Recall Notice with proper guidelines
- Communicate and understand all aspects of inventory movement:
- Internal transfers
- Product adjustments
- Maintain cleanliness in warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
Computer literate (Excel, Outlook)
Attention to detail with good organizational and time management skills.
Ability to communicate (verbally & written) clearly
Ability to lift up to 60 pounds on a daily basis
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Computerized Inventory and warehouse experience.
Experience in operating warehouse equipment: forklift, pallet jack, etc.