Food Bank of the Rockies is a GREAT place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a nourishing work environment with paid time off, health, dental and 401K benefits. When we have available positions, they are posted below. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Salary Range: 11.64 to 17.46
Base Wage/Status: Hourly, Full-time
II. JOB FUNCTION
Train and direct volunteer worker.to pull and distribute product orders for non-profit agencies. Ensure maximum and accurate inventory is available. Assures a smooth and fair distribution process. Replenish distribution bins
III. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull Lines
- Keep pull-lines full; restack and rearrange product for maximum efficiency
- Restock as needed
- Re-arrange for maximum efficiency.
- Monitor pull-line area, making sure that only designated people are present, i.e. FBR staff and volunteers.
- Verify pull line and work with Inventory Specialists to ensure accuracy
- Research inventory to verify zero s.
- Assist pulling product from warehouse for pull-line
- Volunteer Coordination
- Work closely with Volunteer Coordinator to ensure adequate numbers of volunteers to handle daily orders
- Meet with volunteers and to train for distribution and pulling procedures.
- Coordinate volunteers during distribution.
- Ensure timely pulling of large delivery orders in order of importance.
- Reinforce safe work behavior of volunteers.
3. Check Orders prior to them being wrapped
4. Keep area clean and neat at all times.
5. Assist with inventory accuracy.
6. Report unusual activity to appropriate managers.
7. Secure distribution area at end of each shift and at end of work day.
8. Sign all temperature logs am and pm
9. Perform work in a safe manner
9. Other duties as assigned
IV. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent. Computerized Warehouse Inventory System.
V. SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer literate (Excel, Outlook).Attention to detail. Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast pace setting. Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally & written). Able to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally and 50 pounds regularity. Must be able to stand for long periods.