Food Bank of the Rockies is a GREAT place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a nourishing work environment with paid time off, health, dental and 401K benefits. When we have available positions, they are posted below. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Manager of Grants
Reports to: Director of Development
Salary Range: $34,080 – $51,120
JOB FUNCTION – Responsible for securing operating and capital funds for Food Bank of the Rockies from corporations, associations, foundations and government grant entities.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement strategic plan for growing grant program.
- Identify and pursue new giving opportunities.
- Maintain and cultivate ongoing relationships with current donors.
- Write, edit and proof grant proposals; compile all required pieces for submission and ensure timely submission in accordance with all stated time, format and design guidelines.
- Create “boiler plate” program proposals for department use.
- Assist in developing methods for ensuring compliance with grant requirements and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Track results of solicitations and participation.
- Represent the Food Bank on tours, at speaking engagements, etc.
- Participate in overall planning of Development Department and yearly corporate calendar.
- Acts on behalf of Chief Development Officer as needed or requested.
- Other duties as assigned or delegated.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduation from an accredited 4 year college or progressively responsible, related work experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Demonstrated track-record of successful fund raising in the metro Denver area.
Minimum of three years experience as a grant writer for a non-profit organization.
Experience with constituent management programs.
Strong written and oral communication skills that are effective across a variety of constituencies.