Food Bank of the Rockies is a GREAT place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a nourishing work environment with paid time off, health, dental and 401K benefits. When we have available positions, they are posted below. Email resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Kids Cafe Site Coordinator
Reports To: Culinary Services Manager
Department: Nutrition Network (NN)
Status: Non-exempt, Hourly, Part Time
Type: Estimated as 2 to 3 hrs/day & 5 day work-week, dependent upon site.
Has full responsibility for maintaining one site and serving meals to “at-risk” children. This includes record keeping and attendance roster for Government required reports.
Work and partner with the on-site program meal director and volunteers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve children and organize your assigned site daily.
- Provide the site (for the meal only):
- With FBR designated supplies and serving equipment;
- Keep strict adherence to “meal time” schedule and allow for meal prep;
- Clear, wipe down and straighten all tables in the meal area
- Clean the meal prep/serving area after each meal is served.
- Meet USDA, Health Department and Kids Cafe standards:
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting the daily counts of children fed by using Pick Sheet and Daily Attendance Roster;
- Daily provide reports to an appointed NN staff member.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with the Kids Cafe program meal site director, who provides day-to-day oversight, assistance and guidance.
- Serve as a role-model and positive mentor to all the site’s children.
- Attend necessary trainings as provided and/or conducted by Nutrition Network staff and/or selected vendors.
- Maintain all appropriate equipment and assist with site supply inventory.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Experience
This job requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Person must be at least 18 years.
Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to mentor young children
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Push/Pull 15lbs
- Lift/Carry 10lbs
- Stand for 2 to 3 hours.